Why choose L: a bruket for your skin care?
Their ingredients are inspired and sourced from nature. Every single ingredient included in their products have been specifically selected for their qualitative aspect as well as the nourishing and protective properties they offer.
The products are rich in vitamins, nutrients and antioxidants that come from nature itself.
Natural ingredients don’t only benefit us, they also benefit our planet. Unlike synthetic ingredients they don’t require animal testing nor have complex and polluting production methods.
All the products are made in Sweden, a country where often had to learn to live alongside harsh weather conditions.
With the innovative formulas, they apply a modern mindset to some of these techniques, bringing the wholesome and healing nutrients of our Swedish sea to your homes.
COSMOS certification verifies that:
- the production processes for each of raw materials and end products are
- environmentally and human-health friendly, as well as modelled on Green
- They use natural resources responsibly and respect biodiversity to preserve natural balances;
- The packaging is responsible, recyclable and/or recycled;
- The formulas do not contain petrochemical, silicones,
- parabens, phenoxyethanol, synthetic fragrances and dyes ;
- They do not use GMOs and nanomaterials;
How is the composition of the packaging and how you could reused it ?
They use PET for their largest packaging batches as it requires the least energy (and therefore carbon) to produce in comparison to virgin plastic, glass or aluminium.
They ensure that otheir packaging is easy to recycle, and that it is also robust enough to last long past a single use.
Made in Sweden
All products are made in Sweden, a country which has over 200 years of Spa culture, learning to use different methods of sea-therapy and source products from nature itself such as clay and algae to nourish and rejuvenate the skin, are age-old techniques.
With this innovative formulas, they apply a modern mindset to some of these techniques, bringing the wholesome and healing nutrients of our Swedish sea to your homes.