Versand und Lieferung
Shipments are made within 48 hours from the moment you order your items (excluding public holidays).
For ADIDAS items shipment could be delayed of 72 hours from receipt of order (excluding public holidays).
Right now we are using BRT for Italy (former Bartolini) and TNT for foreign countries.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES:
Italy: 2-3 working days
Europe: 3-4 working days
North America: up to 10 working days
South America: up to 10 working days
Asia: up to 12 working days
Oceania: up to 12 working days
If you live in the nearby you can choose to pick up the goods at our shop.
B) RETURNS POLICY
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire,or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us COLLADON S.n.c di Antonio e Nicola ARZIGNANO (VI) PIAZZA
LIBERTA' 4 CAP 36071 VAT ID 00161840244 REA VI - 102663
of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, certified electronic mail or e-mail).
CERTIFIED ELECTRONIC MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
ADDRESS: COLLADON S.n.c di Antonio e Nicola ARZIGNANO (VI) PIAZZA
LIBERTA' 4 CAP 36071
You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Here's how to do in 4 easy steps:
- Login to your account and go to PREVIOUS ORDERS to see the list of your purchases on Onyou.it. Write down the order number and the code for the article you want to return.
- Write us an email at email@example.com with the subject [ORDER NO.] [ITEM NO.]. Kindly write us a brief note on why are you returning the item: although this is not an obligation to effectively exercise your right to cancel, we would like to know what went wrong and if we can help in any way.
- Send the parcel to this address: Colladon snc di Antonio e Nicola Piazza della Libertà n.4 - 36071 Arzignano (VI) ITALY
- Once you sent the parcel, please write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the tracking number.
Once we receive the parcel, any refund will be issued at the latest within fourteen days from the day of receiving the cancellation notice .
- They must be in original condition
- Should include identification tags
- The original packaging is not an essential requirement to effectively exercise the right to cancel
For any question please contact us at: email@example.com
[The reference standard for remote purchases to which we refer is the Legislative Decree 206/2005 European Consumer Code]